Sunday, January 22, 2012

"Want Another Credit Card? NO BITCH"

I love snail mail. One of my favorite things in the world it to skip and prance to the mailbox, open the tiny vessel o' love, and oogle at all of the things inside.

"New Netflix? HOORAY!
Weekly Ads? How great!
Letter from a friend? Yippity skippity!

Credit Card Offer...? ......Not again. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
"


I DESPISE credit card offers. It is a waste of paper. They are annoying. I called them ten times and told them I didn't want new credit card. They responded by sending twice as many. So I devised a plan to piss off the fancy schmancy credit card companies:

Step One:
Save every credit card offer you receive for an entire year.

Step Two:
Block off 3-5 hours

Step Three:
Open every single one of those damn envelopes and find
the piece of gold that lies within them... a pre-paid envelope.




Step Four:Smash all sorts of weird shit in the envelopes.

*Lots o' coupons*


*Thanks, but no thanks*



Step Five:
Send them back and laugh your panties off.

*One bag o' fatty pre-paid envelopes full of coupons, drawings, and post-it notes*


Why did I spend 4 hours stuffing over 200 envelopes? Because I was avoiding homework (obviously) and now they can enjoy receiving a billion unwanted letters. Plus, random credit cards companies paid for over $100 in postage (since I actually sent them back.) BOOYA.


*Nothing is more rewarding that pwning your ass*

4 comments: