Sunday, January 8, 2012

Jucie Fast! (I'm Baaaaack)

Herro there bloggitty blog.

A whole slew of things happened since I last posted.

Job? Check.
Husband-to-be? Check.
Sweet ass Bar scholarship? Check.



So... now what?

First and foremost, Ryan and I are doing a.... *drum roll please* ....

FIVE DAY JUICE FAST

We watched THIS movie and decided to jump in the jucin' bandwagon.


Sooooo I went to Whole Foods and bought $150 of fruits and vegetables. Even the weird ones like dandelion greens.


*My cart looks like the victim of a raw food, gluten free, vegan, Boulderite**


*Buttload of fruit*


*Shit-ton of vegetables*

The Proposed 8 Stages of Juice Fasting:
(1) Motivation
"OH EM GEEEE I feel, like, so full of health and joy and cleansed!"
(2) Starvation
"Fuck. I'm hungry"
(3) Pride
"I am soooo much better than you because all I've had today is 8 tomatoes, 6 peices of kale, and a kiwi. In juice form."
(4) Failure
"NO."
(5) Le Second Wind
"I can do it, I can do it, half way there, I can do it."
(6) Results
"OH EM GEEEEEEEE I FEEL SO HEALTHY! I LOST 88 POUNDS IN AN HOUR!"
(7) Final Countdown
"24 hours, 24 hours, 24 hours."
(8) Reward
"I did it! GIVE ME THE DAMN CHEESE."

I'll be sure to post my Juice Fast Review, post vegetable starve-a-thon.

Stay tuned for more juice fast news and the engagement story!

1 comment:

  1. I know they're supposed to be hella good for you... but I just don't think I could ever do it! I'd be too tempted to reach for the nearest piece of food nearby!

    AND YAY!! Blog buddy!!!

    Also, again, CONGRATS on the the nuptial plans!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete