Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Not much to say but...


I just wanted to preach to the choir and show you this great picture I found.


I can't seem to wrap my head around the notion that a child being raised by two women or two men could do more harm then the child being raised in foster care or at an orphanage. This has nothing to do with religion, faith, God or any other unreasonable claim; it is about the child. And as long as the child hasn't been brainwashed like the kids from Jesus camp, I think any kid would prefer to be in a home with two parents that love and care for them, then grow up with 90 other kids or homeless.

I'm just sayin'....

4 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vQm0hJ8Dd0&eurl=http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2009/02/?page=8

    Dan Savages response was dead on. That "symbolic" crosshair on the family are going to inspire actual crosshairs on gays and lesbians...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video made me want to vomit.

    What a stupid state.

    ReplyDelete