Friday, January 16, 2009

FRIDAY!

On a scale of 1 to 10 gauging my excitement that it is Friday, I think I am sitting at a 23.

YES YES YES YES YES

It is finally Friday. This was the longest week in history. I actually think there were some bonus hours thrown in just to ensure that this week dragged on.

Also - I am in a great mood because I think I made some decisions.

If I can make my personal statement pretty enough to send it, I think I am going to apply to law school this year. SO now I need to focus on that nonsense and scraping up application money.

I am also excited about Leo and I being gym buddies. Unfortunately he decided on the ass crack of dawn for work out time, but hopefully that will make me actually GO and not procrastinate about it all day. He seems to really like this gym called The Sports Club so I am going to give it a try.

Karaoke last night - I learned that Chris and Celina officially make me nervous as hell. Leo and I sang "Suddenly Seymour", (really smart plan since we both didn't know the song) and Celina had to help me throughout most of the song. They are both just too damn good. If they sucked at something maybe I wouldn't be so nervous.

I am stoked beyond stoked about Saturday night too. I feel like I am turning 21 all over again. We are going downtown! YAY! I haven't been there since my birthday in June and I think I am due for some Anodyne drinks and a bit of booty shaking.

I have optimistic pants on. And they feel nice. I need to remember how comfy they are when I start complaining and whining.

So I am off to do some real work, Giving blood at 3 ish and dinner with Lauren at 5:45.

Yay for Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment