Monday, January 26, 2009

En Francais

I changed my blog to French. I don't know if it is going to change everything to french though.

Ok I want to tell you about the crazy ass dream I had:

Me, Leonard and Ryan were in a three way relationship (random, I know) and we were in Musical Theater class when Nate started talking shit about our relationship. He said that "Leonard should know better" and that "the whole thing was disgusting" and Leonard got pissed off, started screaming at Nate and then punched him in the stomach.

Nate then started crying and asking "What happened to our friendship?" and saying "You ruined everything" and then began barfing all over the floor. I took Nate to the bathroom but he was mad at me too and wanted to barf by himself. Nate had a Puerto Rican gang member boyfriend that was there and he was speaking in Spanish, then punched a wall, then stormed out.

Then the day fast forwarded to us three at our house. We had just finished dinner (hummus and some other weird shit) and gotten in bed for a group cuddle. Then Nate's boyfriend comes storming in, screaming at us to get up in Spanish, then he drags Leonard outside. There were a bunch of gang members who wouldn't let me or Ryan outside. The windows and doors were barred up and they were standing out side with Uzis.

Then Nate's gang, balla, boyfriend raped Leo on the sidewalk in front of our house. We couldn't get out side to save him. Then the house decided it had a jet pack and flew away with Ryan and I locked in. Then we were just floating in space and then I woke up.


All in all.... it was really fucking weird.

1 comment: