Monday, March 1, 2010

Prozac?

About a month ago I went to the doctor for my "annual" and also conveyed some potential concerns about my life.

I discussed my minuscule anxiety problems, this, that, and some other stuff. After talking for about a half an hour she suggested a low dosage of Prozac.

PROZAC!? Me? Really?

I looked up potential symptoms of anxiety:

* Are you constantly tense, worried, or on edge?
Yes

* Does your anxiety interfere with your work, school, or family responsibilities?
School occasionally

* Are you plagued by fears that you know are irrational, but can’t shake?
All the time

* Do you believe that something bad will happen if certain things aren’t done a
certain way?
Check

* Do you feel like danger and catastrophe are around every corner?
Depends, but it happens.

Is this another Restless Leg Syndrome sort of quiz where the results point to EVERYONE needing it?

Either way, I can't decide... take it? Or throw it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment