Saturday, December 12, 2009

Down-Hill Slope

Yippeeeee Skippy!
3 finals done, 2 more to go.

I will have my face in a lovely Civil Procedure book for the the next 48 hours straight. Civil Procedure, as you all may know, is officially my LEAST favorite subject thus far. All the hoopla over where you can sue someone, when, and boring boring lame dumb. Granted it is only 2 credits, SO I guess I picked a good class to hate and completely fuck up.

Also - for those of you who care, I will be starting another blog as a co-operative effort with a couple other law students discussing the adventures of bus system (RTD) here in Colorado. Oh you may think this will be boring... but I you would not BELIEVE the things that happen while riding a bus.

Til' then back to Civil Procedure.

Stupid big fat red casebooks....

No comments:

Post a Comment