Saturday, December 19, 2009

Blessed be to Holidays

I woke up this morning and the first thing that popped in to my head was "So... Ill start studying in an hour and then hopefully I can... uh wait I AM DONE." I literally laughed out loud and kicked my legs like a giddy school girl. I am done diggity done done done with my first semester of law school.

So, here are the official Yays and Nays of my first semester of law school:

NAYS
1) Gaining approximately 1 million pounds.
2) Civil Procedure. All of it.
3) No job which equals no money.
4) Sleep deprivation.
5) Alcoholism.

YAYS
1) The AMAZING group of friends I found up here. God bless 'em.
2) Dexter Study Sessions.
3) Feeling mentally stimulated. School = hard.
4) Rock climbing.
5) Alcoholism.


I am excited for holiday celebrations and a general break for school. My brain, eyes and body need a rest from all the stress. AND Monday, it is back to Burque! Facebook chat is being "special" so here are a couple pics from the last few days of celebration.


Secret Santa Gift Exchange! Complete with wine, cheese, gifts, and stockings :)


My love Darren got me a wine and restaurant tour with him for X-mas. A+ Gift choice.


The best law school crew money can buy. And I got them all for free. Love my life.



Our "Believe" Santa shirts. We wore them for every single final. :)

5 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it and love you :)! WE'RE DONE!! Have a good trip!
    ~Jamesy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till you come home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I love that you can see both the positive and negative aspects of alcoholism! haha.

    TOMORROW YOU'RE HERE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) AHHHHH! YOU'RE ALMOST HOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woman, the boobage is still amazing I see. I miss you. I always knew I did/would but reading this makes it so much more true! Also, you have inspired me to face the wall at my gym. No more staring with desire I am going to conquer that beast!
    loves.

    ReplyDelete