Monday, December 7, 2009

Contracts

In less than 24 hours I will be taking a 4 hour Contracts exam.

This is going to be an issue spotting shit show.

I am trying to figure out how I should spend this final day before the pain and suffering of Finals is is full blow. This morning I woke up at 7am to make sure I am tired early tonight, so I can go to bed early and be ready for a 8am exam.

So what do I focus on?

Practice Problems?
Review Notes?
Adding Bonus stuff to my outline?
Organizing?
Crying and or Drinking?

I think I will get some tea and try to focus..... and just breathe.


**Me and my lovely contracts book. We are obviously besties**

3 comments:

  1. Break a leg on it Dea!!!

    Love you!

    Nate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know you'll rock. i have total faith in you. And you'll have a 5'8 queer to yell at in just a few days if you need him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, dear! I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete