Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Workity Work

I'm at work not working. What a surprise there.

I am actually slightly excited for work tonight though. I get to go in at 4pm (earlier) which means I get a short break, but I get off early. 100% worth it.

The super conservative lawyer of the office gave me a box of fancy pens so I can hate on for a least a week.

BUT to imporatant stuff:

I gave my 30 days move out notice thinggy to my landlord and I have no idea where I am moving. That is always a comforting feeling. We are going up to Boulder July 12th through July 16th to look at places, decide and sign a lease. August 8th we move on up.

Stupid manditory 1L's oreientation starts August 17th and then school starts the following week. I am already looking at plane prices for coming back to visit. Trying to find the deals!

I am pretty calm about the whole thing right now. I haven't given much thought to the fact that I am leaving EVERYTHING I know behind to be in a Land O' New. Hopefully having completely new surroundings and school can help me stick to a healthier lifestytle of biking, hiking and rock climbing. The school has all the cool sporty stuff that UNM has (Racketball, pools, etc) but it also has an indoor track, jacuizi, and a climbing gym. That's going to be pretty awesome.

Until the big move I plan on working 60+ hours week, spending time with friends/family and enjoying New Mexico :)

1 comment:

  1. It's good that you're still calm, I'm sure you'll keep it that way for some time. Consider yourself lucky that you have someone with you through it all, that's one thing I'm definitely jealous of!

    I'm positive all will go fine because you are the most social person I've ever met. Just like you did here you'll blossom. And you'll be in a school with lots of other students with similar interests as you!

    And I've decided! Murder Mystery 2.0 before you leave!

    ReplyDelete