Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thumbs Up & Thumbs Down

Good afternoon Ladies and Gents... Here are my Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down of the week:


Thumbs Up:
1. Coffee/Caffeine
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Pride 2009
4. Ryan
5. Plane Tickets to Denver/Boulder
6. Melting Pot's Free Cheese Fondu Day (Sunday)
7. Coupon for Express
8. Making Money
9. Toast
10. New bras that fit my stupid large boobs

Thumbs Down:
1. Working 55 hours this week
2. Sleep deprivation
3. Real Housewives of New Jersey
4. House Hunting
5. Realizing if I get any more boob fat I'll be a 33DDD (non-existent bra size)
6. Drunk old men
7. Laundry
8. Taking out 50 Grand in student loans
9. Bacon
10. Being jealous of the anorexics on the documentary I watched.

1 comment:

  1. That 50 grand kills ya doesn't it? And I'm guessing thats only for the first year? Mine is....stupid school.

    ReplyDelete