Monday, June 1, 2009

3 AM

Tried to go to bed and failed. I don't know if I can't sleep or just won't sleep.

My brain is going 900 miles an hour over thinking as many situations as I can.

Overall, I just feel alone. Even though I am physically moving to Boulder (therefore technically leaving things/people behind), I feel like emotionally and mentally I have already been left out of the loop and in the dust.

I don't know the validity of any of that. But if it is true, I wish people would tell me why.


Also I saw a Post Secret that was fitting today (as dumb as it is):

3 comments:

  1. i feel just as out of the loop, but i put myself there. lol

    hope u get some sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always read your blog... just not always comment :-P

    And so far as I know you're out of no loop... Unless I am also out of said loop... *Shifty eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also read your blog...I check it pretty much daily in fact. And I also don't know of any loop you are left out of, I just think none of us really see each other that often anymore...which makes me a little sad

    ReplyDelete