Monday, March 23, 2009

Pars and Stuff

YAY - I am now officially working at Pars. We will see how it goes. I am excited to be making money again... and to be busier... I hope this job keeps me busy enough. If I don't have enough to do then I get super lazy and I hate it.

I think I am the only one who blogs regularly anymore. Well Michele does... but I look at everyone else's bloggy thinggy and I see no recent updates. Busy I assume.

This week I have:
Birthday Dinner with Ryan
Birthday Drinks and such with Beth and Aaron
Birthday Party on Friday night
4 shifts of Training for Pars
and the SUPER scary Audition for Full Monty on Saturday.... super duper scary. I need to talk to Jess about what on earth I should sing for that.

My brain is on wacko mode. And I can't really explain it without having too many people ask questions and/or ruining some things. Ugh. I should sort that out.

On the BRIGHT side - I have officially started the 3 hour diet today. Its what I did freshman year of college that worked SO well... so hopefully it will work again.

Okey dokey. END

1 comment:

  1. 1. I have updated more recently than Michele!
    2. What the hell is the 3 hour diet?!?!?

    ReplyDelete