Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jobless... Blows

Ok, I have had "almost" jobs around 3 times now. Hopefully Pars works out. I thought I was supposed to take a menu test today, but when I called this morning the head hancho wasn't there. AND wasn't coming in today. So I don't know when I am supposed to be taking care of that nonsense.

I am bored out of my mind. I am sick of cleaning. I want to be working and making money. I swear as soon as I get this job thing all worked out, I plan on working 50 hours a week for 3 weeks straight. Ahhhh... that would be so nice.

I have really enjoyed hanging out with people more and having some free time on my hands, but its making it impossible for me to make a schedule. Creating a food, exercise and sleep schedule is practically impossible. I feel useless and lazy and like I am getting nothing done... ever.
It sounds weird, but it is easier for me to fit in exercise everyday as long as I have a bunch of other stuff to do.

Ugh... this is annoying, I am annoyed... this totally sucks my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment