Sunday, June 6, 2010

It happened.

I am ashamed of it.

I can't believe it.

There must be something wrong with me.

I am reading the twilight series.


I decided I needed a light summer read and my friend dropped all four books on me. I don't care about vampires, or werewolves, or anything in the Science Fiction section for that matter.

I started reading the first book and, surprise, I hated it. It took me a week to get through the first 100 pages. Then, once I started getting in to the book, it took me less than 24 hours to read the next 400. Low and behold, I am now 100 pages away from the end of the second book.

Do I think they are good books? Meh. But its like watching a reality TV show. Even if it isn't the most captivating piece of media, it's impossible to turn it off. What happens? Who ends up with who? I am much to nosy to bail out now.

So two more books to go. How did I come to this?

1 comment:

  1. I found a website that compares sections of the Twilight novels to The Book of Mormon! You would die. This was years ago, but google that shit...it's freaky.

    ReplyDelete