Saturday, April 17, 2010

Week Win

What an awesome week.

Won an iPad.
Won a weekend cabin stay in Estes Park.
Top four oralists in my class.
Massive dent in outlining.
3 Job interviews (and hopefully a job.)

No complaining on le bloggio this week :)

On the other hand, I am auditioning for Wild Party on May 1st. (In the middle of finals... gooood Shandea.) I don't particularlly expect to get a part, but I am kind of at a loss for what I should audition with. I need one ballad and one up-tempo. (ahem - suggestions please!) The last show I did was Greek Row (not counting Jess' awesome Cabaret.) Now, more than ever, I feel like I am having severe theater withdrawals.

I am plucking out any theater related events I can find. This includes actually enjoying oral arguments. Its like a 15 minute painful monologue where judges get to throw unanswerable questions at you. It's AWESOME.

I will be getting a sufficient dose of theater in the next couple of weeks though. Cabaret tomorrow, In the Heights in a week or so.

Very Excite!

Yippy Skippy!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should make call from the Vatican Extra Sexy and for as for a Ballad I have no idea. Thought that would help! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete